JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 3, 2014

New Addiction to My Family.....

Here we are. Born on August 1st, 2014 at 11:22 in the morning. Baby Stella Christine Park came into the world as part of our family. My sister Christine and Brother-in-Law, Dave, my nephew, Carson and niece Elizabeth have a brand new family member moving in. Due to watching Elliot this weekend, him having a runny nose, I was only able to see Stella for about five minutes, but here are the little videos I took. I actually do two stupid things in them. One, I filmed my dad's phone while he was filming the baby, just to give people who like the film Inception....and two, my dad quietly asks what he was on, meaning video or camera mode while recording the baby. Dad says "What was I on?" when I comment "Acid". I apologize for the dumb jokes. Here is the video. This will be dated come September when my other sister has her baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment