JellyPages.com

Monday, June 2, 2014

Starting Over

Hi. My name is Nathan Unck. I wanted to start this blog/journal all over again. I started the project in 2010. I posted 8 posts, then I lost my papers.

Let me explain the papers. My dad is retiring from his job as a high school teacher where he taught English for 35 years. He started two years before I was born. Crazy. Anyway, every time students came into his classroom, he started off by making them write in a writing journal. They could choose what ever they wanted to, but if they were stuck and couldn't think of a topic, my dad would give them a list of 250 topics that they could write about. I got a copy of those papers and decided to write a blog/journal using the topics.

So, I lost the papers, and the blog kind of fell by on the wayside. I was setting up my other blog, which is actually a site where I post my film critic review podcast. I have recently got a real domain name for it because the other address was way too long. Anyway, I was working on that, and then I saw the blog, and looked at it. I had a lot of fun going back and looking at things that I wrote that I totally forgot about. So, I am keeping those posts here on the blog, but I am super excited to jump into the new topics that I have.

I hope that you will enjoy reading them as much as I had fun writing them.

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment